Monday, July 14, 2008

change is in the air . . .

I'm feeling a possible "two posts today" feeling this morning! I just received a favorable call from the school district in Ohio and I just talked with a realtor and gave her the criteria for our home purchase. Change is in the air.

The school system in Lima, Ohio has formally offered the art position to me and this morning the Arts Magnet Director called and informed me of the salary they are willing to pay. I told her that I would email her today with my decision knowing that I wanted to get some feedback from Ildi first. When I talked with Ildi, she was excited and immediately got on Realtor.com to find some more properties. It is fun to fantasize moving to a farm in the country, and now, it is right around the corner. In the next few hours, I will email and let them know of my emphatic "YES" decision and start my family on the we're moving to Ohio trail.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We are in Mount Vernon, northeast of Columbus.
:-D

foutfolk said...

That is so funny, I applied to the Mt Vernon schools! They didn't call me back :( Oh well, it's off to Lima, and maybe since we will be neighbors, so to speak, my family will come over for a visit.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done! Ohio is one of the most beautiful places I have ever lived. And it will grow just about anything! Keep us posted on how it's going up there.

Unknown said...

That's too bad, that you didn't get in the Mount Vernon schools. We are just about two miles from the new elementary school.

Yes, come visit! :-D

leigh anna said...

i'm super excited for you!! :)

:) can't wait to hear about your move...and the horse...cause i'm sure now that you have a cart....you will need a horse too! :)