Sunday, March 27, 2011

new items . . .

Finished activities around the farm.  A list form of all the new items.
  • I am now on Spring Break (yeah I get to do homestead stuff)
  • The puppies are ready to find new homes. (one is gone already and we are going to keep one)
  • Spring has sprouted
  • I have trimmed and sprayed the fruit trees
  • Purchased and am "walking on" red clover and tall fescue on the pastures
  • The patio is set up to use again
  • Cleaned out the garage
  • Multi-purposed the butchering table as my Etsy shipping table
  • Tilled and planted strawberries
This week I am expecting to do a myriad of jobs to shake off the winter look from the farm.  It's Spring now!

2 comments:

LauraT said...

Your industriousness inspires me!

Tom Scepaniak said...

Glad to hear your getting going, gotta wait a couple more weeks for that up here in the sticks :)