Wednesday, July 4, 2007

INTO the world of BLOGGING

I think it has taken me too long to start the online diary of my family's story. So, I am starting today, (short and sweet) with the the most current and exciting news. That news being that we are only two weeks away from moving from our beautiful home in Pasadena, California to embark on the journey of living completely debt free and learning to live a more agrarian lifestyle in the state of North Carolina. After years of reading about others leaving the urban life to retreat to a simpler way of living, we have finally come to the place where all the circumstances, of course orchestrated by God, have worked out for us to make the jump from city to country folk. I can hardly wait to get where we are going and start the life we have been planning for years!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.