Saturday, February 7, 2009

not getting attached . . .

Today it is 42 degrees. I can feel the hub-bub of SPRING in the air!

And today Ildi brewed some different coffee. I feel like I need to peel myself off the ceiling already (and it is before 8:00 am. :)

Today the boys and I are going to a gun show again. The bug of buying guns has not hot me, but I sure am open to getting another one if I find a good deal today. My main focus in going is to just spend time talking to my neighbor as we meander through all the ammunition.

On the homestead front. We found a house/farm that could quite possibly be THE ONE. Both Ildi and I are trying not to get emotionally involved so early in the game. It is hard not to though, when you see a place that has EVERYTHING you want in a home. For those of you that have been praying for us to find the place, THANK YOU, and continue to ask God to lead us in this potential home/farm/homestead as well. The picture above is the house back when it was built in 1865. Like I said, we are trying to NOT get attached to it yet . . . but I am not sure that is going to happen. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems so victorian! Wow. I was expecting something more like a farmhouse but I really like it. I will pray for God's clarification and peace. I can feel your excitement:-) Kim