Thursday, February 7, 2008

drawing to a close...

Our time here in NC fells like it is drawing to a close. Now that we have lived here for six months, we are on the downhill of our stay in this state. Both Ildi and I have decided that we are definatley Ohio bound by the summer. We have talked about it, prayed about it, and really want to move up toward family and friends in Northwest Ohio. I just sent out an application to the school system that I went to as a child. The office said they had a few people retiring this year, and I think the Art teacher I had in Junior High id one of them. It would be great to teach at the same place I went to school. And, we have spent time making friends with some families that live inthe area. The only setback will be the TWO MORE tests I need to take to get an Ohio credential.

No comments: