Thursday, January 23, 2014

downloading files . . .

For me, backing up files/photos is not necessarily fun work to do.  Maybe that's why I never got into the IT world.  However, what is fun, while doing it, is going through old photos of the children and LAUGHING about the types of things we did with them when they were younger.  Hence, the 2003 Halloween costumes made from recycled clothes!  Which, by the way, seems like only yesterday to me.
 And speaking of yesterday, my little baby girl became an adult!  YIKES.  Now I have two grown children and time seems to be going even faster than it ever has.

Amory,
You have been a JOY to have and to watch grow.  I could not be happier about who you have become.  Let God direct and guide you.  Love people like they are your family.  Enjoy the time you have with your family and friends (it goes by quickly).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments: